I am extremely passionate about fashion, music, entertainment,love and life and hope to be a magazine journalist or editor in the future. May the fierce be with you! :)

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The gift that keeps on giving


As a rising junior college student, I get a lot of emails about current events at school that may or may not always apply to me. But the most exciting email one can receive at school comes when there is a package waiting in the mailroom. While I've gotten some awesome packages before, this one was probably the most enticing. Last week I was on the Vogue Influencer Network application on facebook as I usually am, and I basically shared my opinions on bags from the Brahmin Summer 2011 collection and was able to request a sample. Today, the sample finally arrived in a massive package that was actually lighter than it appeared. As I cut the package open and to find another box, I rummaged through the sea of tissue and packaging paper inside to find The perfect bag: the Brahmin Anytime Tote. As you can see from the above picture, the name is certainly fitting. Its simple structure and color easily compliment an ensemble for any season, especially the coming spring and summer months. The alligator skinned tote is truly a classic staple that I'm sure will last me many years to come, and I'm so excited to pair this with my outfits in the warmer weather and show this off to my friends and family. I'm thrilled that the search for a summer bag is now over for me, and it really is the gift that keeps on giving-hopefully this Thursday surprise will be a preview for an even more fabulous first weekend of April. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment