I am extremely passionate about fashion, music, entertainment,love and life and hope to be a magazine journalist or editor in the future. May the fierce be with you! :)

Friday, April 15, 2011

Birthday Weekend Series, Part 1: Espirit d'Oscar


Hey everyone! So if you couldn't tell by the title, I have a big birthday coming up this weekend and as a tiny part of my celebration I've decided to take time each day of my birthday weekend doing something I love. What could that be, you ask? Blogging about fashion, of course! So I chose to begin my birthday weekend series with a slightly overdue take on a brand new perfume sample I received from the Vogue Influencer Network last week. First, I'll provide some background on the perfume itself: According to the note I found in my package from Oscar de la Renta VP of communications Erika Bearman (@OscarPRGirl on Twitter, http://oscarprgirl.tumblr.com/), de la Renta created his signature fragrance, Oscar, as a "celebration of women, timeless and feminine", in 1977. This fragrance was dreamed up to capture the joy and sophistication of his designs, which I can honestly say are still some of the most sophisticated, ladylike, and chic designs in the fashion world more than thirty years later. My new perfume sample is a modern update on his signature scent given the moniker-you guessed it-Espirit d'Oscar. This spanking new perfume is certainly not a shy one: the scent is loud, bold, and very elegant, and thats with just one little spritz. The woman who will wear Esprit d'Oscar is thoroughly modern, classically ladylike, and most certainly not afraid of getting noticed, especially for her daily fashion choices. It's a perfect scent for the youthful yet very adult classic fashionista, and I'm sure this scent will fly off the shelves when it hits stores soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment