I am extremely passionate about fashion, music, entertainment,love and life and hope to be a magazine journalist or editor in the future. May the fierce be with you! :)

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Birthday Weekend Series, Part 4: Seashell bracelets


At the same Farmers Market where I got that gorgeous adornment by Karin, I also found these hemp bracelets with a seashell attached to each of them. What I love about these bracelets is that not only are they eco-friendly, but their seashells remind me of being home by the beach while I'm at school an hour away. Since I got greedy and bought two of them, I can't wait to give one of these bracelets to my sister and also rock the other one on my birthday tomorrow. The last part of my birthday weekend series is coming up tomorrow, the big day! I can't wait to celebrate my birthday and look fabulous while doing it. Stay fabulous, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment