I am extremely passionate about fashion, music, entertainment,love and life and hope to be a magazine journalist or editor in the future. May the fierce be with you! :)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Jeggings: An Update

According to MTV 10 at 10 that aired today, jeggings were the top fashion trend of 2010. Yeah. Top fashion trend. What's even more ridiculous is that the show also revealed that $170 million was spent on jeggings in the United States alone. It seems that every season, year, decade, etc there's a fashion trend that just makes us all either love it or go "seriously?!" For 2010, this is that trend. For my trial with and opinion on jeggings, please read my blog post below. And feel free to post your opinions. :)

2 comments:

  1. jeggings are great because they are soft and comfortable, but you still look dressed. i might recommend these to all of the college students who wear pajamas to class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's actually what I heard from some people back at school, to me they were way too tight (although I may have tried the wrong size), not like what regular leggings usually are. Maybe it depends on the make of the jeggings, I just personally felt like they were really superskinny jeans..

    ReplyDelete